In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Whitfield Quest WP4

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by fishingpol, Jul 14, 2020.

  1. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I have a Quest for sale. I thought I was going to use it to heat a shop space here, but realistically I won't get to it anytime soon. I'd like to move it along before rust, mice and time claim it. I cleaned it last fall and ran it outside. I worked well. Manual light, knob and push button control panel. Very good burn pot. I am open to offers as I really am not sure what it is worth. It needs some minor paint on the door. The overall stove cabinet is in good condition.

    If there is any interest, please PM me. I am in northeastern MA, minutes from rt 495 and near the NH border. I won't be able to ship it. I can hold it for a while if someone is interested.

    I can get more pics if needed.

    20200712_081543.jpg

    20200712_081654.jpg

    20200712_081551.jpg

    20190804_105345.jpg
     
    SKEETER McCLUSKEY likes this.
  2. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,484
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Nice looking stove...GLWS!
     
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I'll keep my ear out!
     
    Chaz, fishingpol and eatonpcat like this.
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,484
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    You only have one ear?
     
    SKEETER McCLUSKEY and Chaz like this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    In one out the other.... :D
     
  6. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,980
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Good luck on the sale
     
    SKEETER McCLUSKEY and fishingpol like this.