In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bible Prophecy Series

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Woodwidow, Jun 9, 2020.

  1. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,534
    Likes Received:
    95,640
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I have been watching this series and I have found it very interesting. I thought there might be some members on here that would be interested in watching this. The link below will take you to the website and the first episode in the series.

    Unlocking Bible Prophecies

    I hope you enjoy the series as much as I have been.
     
    Locust Post, Chaz, Eckie and 9 others like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,554
    Likes Received:
    141,618
    Location:
    US
    Thank you for sharing this link Woodwidow!
    :thumbs:

    To all FHC- we, as Moderating, expect that y’all with differing opinions on God will respect Woodwidow ’s posting by not berating this thread with informal or inappropriate responses. :salute:
    :yes:
     
    Chaz, Eckie, campinspecter and 8 others like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,689
    Likes Received:
    144,814
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :handshake:
     
    Chaz, Eckie, Woodwidow and 4 others like this.
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    We all know you are talking to me! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
     
    Ron T, Chaz, Eckie and 5 others like this.
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,534
    Likes Received:
    95,640
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island