My brother found a brand new never been used installed stair lift for almost next to nothing. He got to un-install it so when he put it in Mom's place, he knew where everything went. Gentleman had bought it and had it installed for his wife who had gone into hospital. Unfortunately she never came home again. I am sure if you look around at used ones, you could find more like that.
Well, I won't eat rodents, at least not knowingly. Who knows if they are in bits and pieces of the food we buy to eat. Sorry you fell down again. Have you learn to roll when you fall?
I had a pole to ride down,no damage done. I always have something to slow me down. I's a dumb bear but I wasn't born yesterday, today maybe.
I made it to my chair so today's dizzy s should pass. Well the hot weather has past, time to try out the snowblower.
No top rail either location but I have either shepherds hooks or poles. The front feeders are on railing mounts nothing is above my head. So as long as I can stand I have it easy on the feeders. Now, if the boss puts the hose back for the bath filling.