In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Jousting

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by SD Steve, May 25, 2020.

  1. SD Steve

    SD Steve

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2019
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    4,837
    Location:
    South Dakota
    Does anyone here like to watch jousting videos? Just a thought? I do.
     
    Chaz, Chazsbetterhalf and T.Jeff Veal like this.
  2. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,503
    Likes Received:
    188,815
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    I watched a show on TV for a while when it was on.
     
    Chaz, Chazsbetterhalf and M2theB like this.
  3. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Tilt may be the name of the show.. I watched it previously, but wasn't the most impressed.

    Show didn't last long.. but is available to watch on Prime Video.

    I've seen a few YouTube vids on historical re-enactors that deal with jousting.

    Can post links if people are interested.
     
    T.Jeff Veal likes this.
  4. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    If one can tolerate a bit of history.. Here's a vid worth watching.

     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,283
    Likes Received:
    58,508
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Not a jousting fan here!
     
    T.Jeff Veal and Chaz like this.