In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Horkn

Horkn

:thumbs:

Missed seeing your pictures recently.:handshake:

I tried to be motivated even without your pics and posts.

2. Horkn

Horkn

Ok, a little hung over, and I need to get the mower deck on the ariens GT. Then need to mow the lawn and move/ unload the elm I brought home. I just don't think I want to haul the full trailer on the lawn with all the rain we got a couple days ago. Skinny tires sink and will mess up my lawn. So I might have to unload a bit, then make a couple trips. It's already more work than it should be, but oh well...

3. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Man its a nice day here...79 and climbing...have the windows open!

4. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

75 here. I'm almost having a hard time justifying sitting on my azz on the porch. This couch is way too comfy.

Once wife showers we are going on the boat. So she can put on sunblock, then shower again when we get home because of the sunblock :headbang:

5. Midwinter

Midwinter

And the bug repellant!

6. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

Its not too bad out on the water when we're moving. They really arent too bad as of right not anyway.

7. rottiman

rottiman

Yup............................perfect hangover cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it isn't one of those "I'll never drink again" deals.....................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

8. rottiman

rottiman

She'll probably insert a couple of costume changes in that ordeal as well......................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

9. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

Thankfully shes low maintenance beyond hygiene.

yooperdave, Horkn, Midwinter and 6 others like this.
  10. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Enjoying another beautiful day here as it hit 70 again! Looks like a big change coming though and even down into the 30's tonight.

11. Horkn

Horkn

Got the deck mounted on the ariens. Mowed the lawn, and now grilling ribs. After dinner I'll break out the weed whacker and do the trimming. 20200503_130435.jpg

Lawn looks great. We also had our first hummingbird today at the feeder. A male Ruby throated.
    20200503_144023.jpg

We put the patio table out and we'll be eating out on the patio tonight. It's absolutely gorgeous outside. It's still 73° at 4:40 pm.

We'll see if the trailer of wood gets moved today. If not, it will be tomorrow, which will be a high of 53° and no rain, so probably better to do the wood work tomorrow anyway.

12. Horkn

Horkn

The big change, a so called " pneumonia front" hit right as we were finishing up our dinner on our patio. It went from 71° to 20 degrees colder and windy.

Ok that was fun. Not.

13. Chaz

Chaz

Been kinda absent lately..

Life is what it is..

But.. I do find solace where I can.

:cheers:

20200503_201953.jpg

Be Well all.
    :handshake:

14. Horkn

Horkn

Ryobi string trimmer wouldn't start. Hopefully it will tomorrow. I tried it 3 different times for a good 20 pulls each time.
    That thing is always fussy, has been almost since new. I even ran it about a week ago to cut the weeds in the garden down. It's one of those ones that has to be in choke to run, and won't idle, so it's probably goobered in the carb.

If this thing would ever run properly, it would be great to buy the pole trimmer, mini rototiller and maybe the blender attachment;)

Honestly, this is something that I should probably get an electric version of.

15. fishingpol

fishingpol

I worked outside almost all weekend and beat myself up. I kicked back in a chair outside from 7p to 8:30p this evening. Caught a nice sunset.

20200503_193002.jpg

I turned the chair to the woods. I saw a few deer cross the swamp to the back of the property. I heard a screech owl and it was somewhere in the woods. The robins were alerting to, what I thought were the deer. It was the screech owl and it dropped down from a red pine just 20 feet away and grabbed something. A few minutes later a fox went out the trail to the back. A few bats flew overhead. Great evening. Unplugged.

20200503_201738.jpg

16. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Put a tank of fuel with Startron in it...it will take some time, but the longer it goes, and the more it is run with that mix in it, the better it will get (assuming no physical problems, like cracked fuel line sucking air, etc)
    I've been using it for better than 5 years now, and continue to be impressed.

17. basod

basod

Got the pool opened after fixing a small piping leak, then had to do some tuning where a squirrel or mouse decided to chew on the drain fitting on the filter- thought I was in for a new sand filter- fixed no leaks.:thumbs:
    It was 87 today water is 62 so no swimming for a bit.
    Listening to a whippoorwill off in the distance
    While consuming a nice burger and the pups gnaw on some beef neck bones.

18. tree killer

tree killer

I bought one of those ryobi wackers once. It wrapped nicely around a tree due to the same issues as you. I’m impatient with junk.

19. Horkn

Horkn

I'll try it, but I'm not big on additives like this. My buddy thought the fuel lines might be cracked. Nope. I probably should've returned it as soon as I bought it. I'm pretty certain it did this when new.

20. tree killer

tree killer

Yup the one I had was junk from day one...