Cloudy, Raining 3 or 4 days humidity is 70 to 98% dang that isn't even that hot, round 75 degrees but, it's sticky !!!! with this humidity and it's a good thing it's not hot. I like the fresh air with the windows open I had to close the windows, turn on the central air set to 68 to deal with it. I know I,m not the only one The good thing I guess is everything growing like crazy, giving off lots oxygen Rant, complaining, over
I suppose the rain is good, it won't be long until things quiet down a bit and there is a water ban. By then we will be in prime drying season, long hot days with afternoon breezes.
Was working outside Monday, temp about 70, mostly cloudy, slight breeze........sweat dripping off my forehead. WTH?
Yup its like that here past 2-3 weeks.Even been in mid-upper 80's a few days at a time.At least the drought it finally over,last 2 summers the rain had pretty much stopped in mid June & there was barely 2 inches from then until late September,with hotter temps in July/August. June 2008 & 2010 was actually worse,most major creeks/rivers statewide had flooded then,where as this month the flooding is mostly in north or northwest part of the state.