In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A big old thank you to FHC

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Jack Straw, Apr 12, 2020.

  1. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I just want to thank FHC and the Mods for being here.:thumbs: We are truly living through an historic time!:hair: This site has given comfort and knowledge to so many awesome folks.

    God bless you FHC!:handshake:
     
    walt, Stinny, Mtnbikerfred and 31 others like this.
  2. Chazsbetterhalf

    Chazsbetterhalf

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6,010
    Likes Received:
    39,593
    Location:
    Ny
    X2. Well said.
     
    walt, Eric VW, Thor and 13 others like this.
  3. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,565
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Love you too Jack!
     
    walt, Eric VW, wildwest and 9 others like this.
  4. ReelFaster

    ReelFaster

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,880
    Likes Received:
    19,975
    Location:
    S.Jersey
    X3 :thumbs:
     
    Eric VW, wildwest, yooperdave and 9 others like this.
  5. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    Well Jack Straw , you just said what we're all thinking, thanks for saying how we all feel. I look forward to our next meeting, standing 6 feet away, with a straw hole in our masks so we can still drink beer!:handshake:
     
  6. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Maybe Well Seasoned will get a 2 seat phone booth next time! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  7. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    As long as isn't a two story phone booth!:hair::faint:
     
  8. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I’d never do that..........again!
     
  9. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    You must have been on the first floor, not good.:picard:
     
  10. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I went down to the basement :hair::hair:
     
  11. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,447
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I will admit, I only joined up because of the fantastic buffets! :beerbbq: :grizz: :drool:

    Keep up the good work :handshake:
     
  12. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,565
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    I only joined because I thought FHC stood for Freaky Hot Chicks... :coldone:
     
  13. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    This was the only site that would let me join! :doh: If that Mensa club ever lets me in I’m outa here! :thumbs:
     
  14. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,565
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    No worries here, looks like you will be around for a while...Lucky us!!
     
  15. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,447
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    I had to look that up as I thought you meant "menstruation club". :smoke:
     
  16. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    They didn’t let me in either! :doh:
     
  17. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,654
    Likes Received:
    39,102
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,674
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  19. Chazsbetterhalf

    Chazsbetterhalf

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6,010
    Likes Received:
    39,593
    Location:
    Ny
    Eric VW, eatonpcat, Erik B and 2 others like this.
  20. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,565
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH