In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New chains for the PoulanPro 5020

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by JJP in Ohio, Mar 3, 2020.

  1. JJP in Ohio

    JJP in Ohio

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2020
    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    591
    Location:
    Pickerington, Ohio
    Just received my 2 new backup chains from Amazon.
    They are actually Poulan factory and not generics.
    I thought they were a pretty good deal at only $15.07
    each and of course Prime free shipping. You can spend
    almost that much getting a chain sharpened!
     
    Screwloose, Lone_Gun, Chaz and 2 others like this.
  2. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Welcome aboard JJP in Ohio
    :cheers:

    I run a 4218 myself.
    Little long in the tooth now that it's around 18-20 yrs old, but still cutting.
    :saw:
    :yes:

    Edit.. I usually run these, as they're local and it's near my work.

    Screenshot_20200303-193429.png

    Granted, those won't work on the 20" bar.
     
    Screwloose likes this.
  3. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    I use Oregon 72LPX070G chain on mine.
     
    Chaz and Screwloose like this.