after waiting since mid-march for a "backordered" bar, this is the message i got: “I asked our warranty guys and the Techlite bar has been discontinued as of right now. I think that's why your order was delayed for so long. It looks like they replaced it with the bar that you were sent and they should be crediting you the difference. They are redesigning the bars and at some point they will be launched again but it probably won't be until next season. So sorry for all of these hiccups”. can anybody confirm or deny this? thanks in advance!
I have heard the same thing.. This was what I got in a P.M. from an actual Husqvarna dealer. "The Techlite bar is no longer available till they get it revamped".
Tsumura light and tough may be your only choice then. I hope GB will make the ones Gregg was talking about.
was there a problem with the bars they were sending out? or just trying to do something better/cheaper? i know, better/cheaper more often than not work against eachother...
I remember reading that there were issues with a few of them. Is there not a Sugihara available for the 562XP? I think Randy's 10% off deal is still good... http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/sugihara-bars-still-10-off.4324/
yeah, i read that thread. idk what the model number is but i need to wait until additional funding becomes available. will see of the regular bar does for me.
Yes there is. Sugi Hara VT3U-0Q50HV, HUSKY 20" 50G 3/8P 72DL LW, Product Code: VT3U-0Q50HV Our Price: $111.99 Sale Price: $99.99 with 10% off thats $89.99 with free ship. http://www.weedeaterman.com/mobile/...eedeaterman.com:80/product_p/vt3u-0q50hv.htm= Here is mine.
Price mainly. The sugihara aren't real light weight bars for the cost. They're the heaviest of all reduced weight ones. The tsumura are around the same price and lighter.