Looks like a nice level place to work and fairly open too. I sure like Ash....good score. Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Most of the vines in our woods is 5 leaf ivy or Virginia Creeper that isn't irratating. I'm very fortunate that even if I do get into a mess of poison ivy, I can get in the shower within a few hours and wash it off and I don't get the rash. My dad could pull it off the trees and out of the ground bare handed and never get it. He was extreemly lucky that way. My brother would get it just looking at it... I do try to be careful about it though, like using the top of the bar to cut it off trees so I'm not covering myself in PI chips... No sense taking any chances.
I gotta hand it to you Ron T , when you focus on a certain species of wood, you definitely get your moneys worth! Did you ever finish up that big locust haul?