In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Getting pics from a thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Warner, Dec 30, 2019.

  1. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    For some reason I lost some pics on my phone however I posted one of them in a thread. Is there any way for me to save that pic? I tried clicking on it and I just zooms in. I am trying to use my I phone it’s way smarter than me!
     
    Eric VW and Well Seasoned like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    After you zoom in, click and hold and you should get another menu.
     
    Eric VW and Well Seasoned like this.
  3. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,699
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Thank you!
     
    Eric VW and Well Seasoned like this.