In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cutting down a big one...........Scotty ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by ironpony, Dec 18, 2019.

  1. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,745
    Likes Received:
    20,785
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
  2. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,515
    Likes Received:
    95,535
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    That was painful to watch. Where do you run to?
     
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    One of those "Put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye" moments.........................................:hair:
     
  4. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    I see what looks like a hole at the base of the tree. So that tree was hollow, am I correct? He cut through to the hollow part and the tree gave way, splintering etc. Dang scary to watch; hope the guy came out OK.
     
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    He's ok...just much flatter!!!
     
  6. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,851
    Likes Received:
    114,803
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Self splitting
     
  7. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    His underpants were buried in an unmarked grave next to the stump. :rofl: :lol:
     
  8. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    NO CHIT !!!!!!!!!
     
  9. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Unfortunately, you are completely wrong!
     
  10. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    I find that hard to believe, I've already been wrong once earlier this year..........................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Big deal, the only time I was ever wrong it ended up I only thought I was wrong and it ended up I was right.
     
  12. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,382
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    You only need to listen to the first verse.....

     
  13. sirbuildalot

    sirbuildalot

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2019
    Messages:
    3,424
    Likes Received:
    22,826
    Location:
    Mass
    Looks like me when asked to help do laundry