In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Game room. Huh?

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Hoytman, Nov 17, 2019.

  1. Hoytman

    Hoytman

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2018
    Messages:
    1,254
    Likes Received:
    2,794
    Location:
    OH
    ...and here all this time I thought this sub-forum was about games and gaming. Never could see that trolling spoon until I put my specs on.:whistle::D Now I see what’s going on...this where they hide all the good threads. :rofl: :lol:

    Give me a Segundo and I’ll start a new thread.
     
    GrJfer, Chazsbetterhalf, XXL and 3 others like this.
  2. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
  3. Hoytman

    Hoytman

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2018
    Messages:
    1,254
    Likes Received:
    2,794
    Location:
    OH
    Suspense killing ya’?

    I’m waiting...hoping to catch a lot of fish...so-to-speak. Lol!

    Maybe one great big one. :whistle::D:D:p
     
    Chazsbetterhalf and XXL like this.
  4. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Yes and size XXL :whistle:
     
    Hoytman likes this.
  5. Hoytman

    Hoytman

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2018
    Messages:
    1,254
    Likes Received:
    2,794
    Location:
    OH
    Lol ... that’s pretty funny.

    Wait for it ...
     
    Chazsbetterhalf likes this.
  6. Hoytman

    Hoytman

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2018
    Messages:
    1,254
    Likes Received:
    2,794
    Location:
    OH