In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Well I'll be!

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Gary_602z, May 31, 2014.

  1. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Just had to go out and dispatch of a woodchuck that my dogs had treed. He was about 12 ft. up the tree. I had heard about them climbing trees but had never seen it!:) Remington 1100 and 00 buckshot was the closest I had at hand!

    Gary
     
  2. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    I saw one climb a 4 foot chain link fence on time. Guess that was better than running towards me to get to the hole under the fence. I too have heard of them climbing trees but never seen it either.
     
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I saw one last year sitting on a large boulder in a yard, and that surprised me. I did a double take.
     
  4. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    This one is swimming with the fishes now!:rofl: :lol:

    Gary
     
    Certified106, swags and jetjr like this.
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    As they should.
     
    Certified106 likes this.