In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Craftsman Top Handle.

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by HoneyFuzz, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    I have a nice Craftsman/Poulan 358.357230 top handle saw for sale. Has a good 18 inch bar and chain. Has new fuel line and filter. About 150 compression as well ! A lot of life left in this old girl ! Ready to cut ! image.jpg image.jpg
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    How much do you want? I'm interested.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Since ur a repeat customer.... Hows $35 Plus shipping.
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    The wife is giving me dirty looks cuz I just sold most of my unused hoard of saws...:whistle: This one will get plenty of use though:D Ok yup that's a good deal bro!
     
    Certified106 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  5. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Cool !! Since I never can find adresses and such...shoot me your info on a PM....I should be able to ship tomorow !
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  6. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nice..

    I was gonna ask for a price..

    But I have 3 or 4 I have to get off of Fuzz as it is :)

    His deals are to good.. Literally. Way to good.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  7. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Saw is sold ! Sorry about not having the price in the ad. Still not feeling good i guess :)
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Thanks fuzz she might be ugly but boy does she cut good!
     
    Oliver1655 and HoneyFuzz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.