Dropped 2 dead oaks on my neighbors place Friday. Finally had a little time to get them bucked up this afternoon. Both were about 20" at the stump. Used the MS261C-M to take care of the limbs, and the 562XP got the bucking duties. Boy these 2 saws are such a pleasure to run. The 261 with a 16" bar is quick and nimble, while the 562 with a 20" bar is a work horse. Still got 2 more to take down, but those will have to wait for another day So enough rambling, enjoy the picture show.
Thanks Dave, the MS261 is on its seventh tank, almost broke in. The 562 had about 8 tanks on it when I got it. I have put 3 tanks through it since Thursday.
You have my dream saw The 562 looks & reads like it Is tops for performance One of my wants , my 359 will have to last several more years. CAD, I fight it every day. LOL