Lookin good Mr Pete. Used one of your chains again this morning. Awesome... Still spittin' chips after 3 tanks, cutting oak and ash.
A lot of beer... I drank enough to post this in the wrong forum today. O well I can't run the splitter and not kill my kidneys it just doesn't feel right!
The trailer is what got done today along with about 1 cord of walnut with it. There where a lot of off sized prices cuz we didn't measure before we cut this time.
I here that Pete. P.I.A.! My splitter will take up to 25" log and I still had to set a bunch off to the side because they were 1/4"-1.5" too long.
Lookin good Pete That splitter is fast to , after all the work you put into it ,now you get to enjoy running it I still have to get the walnut split , did cut it to proper length when I brought it home, thanks