In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Last But Not Least..Part 4 .

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by HoneyFuzz, May 20, 2014.

  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Last...I have a couple of carbs .

    First is a NOS carb for a Husky 44 Rancher..may work on other applications . Walbro HDC-51B . New and never used......$35
    041.JPG 045.JPG 042.JPG

    Next is a Walbro WT-215 Stihl carb (fully adjustable)that I got for a carb swap on a 170 or 180 I think . Anyway..I never ended up doing it . So the carb is out of its original plastic..but never used . Steal it for $15
    039.JPG 037.JPG 038.JPG
     
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Wow! All you guys with 170s/180s should be ALL OVER that carb.......
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    That's a great deal on the carbs.. :)
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  4. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    I'll take the stihl carb. Pm me some payment details. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  5. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Mm...got any idea on carb settings on this for a 180? I'm new to tuning so this gonna be my first time starting from scratch. Might even do a mm if it is easy on the 180.
     
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    I would start at one turn on each screw... Then tune by ear from there ! Btw.... Muffler mod on a 180 is super easy and well worth the effort... Trust me !
     
  7. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Muffler mod the saw, way easier to hear what's going on! Fuzz probably knows more than I do about converting and tuning those saws. ;)
     
    DexterDay, clemsonfor and HoneyFuzz like this.