In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

stove cleaning

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by NYCountry, Oct 19, 2014.

  1. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    All cleaned up and ready to rip. Wasnt to bad as I didnt clean it last year. I guess when u burn dry and hot...
     

    Attached Files:

  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Nice. Is the pipe pic before?
    If so, that's very clean.
    I forget what stove you have.
     
  3. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Looking good!
    And if you didn't fire it up today, I'd think it will be
    very soon
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  4. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Thats the after pic. There really wasn't much build up. It pays to burn dry and hot. I have the jotul f55 carabasett
     
    savemoney, Drvn4wood and papadave like this.
  5. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Gonna fire it up tonight with some maple to get the chill out and keep the little ones warm
     
  6. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
     

    Attached Files:

    milleo, rottiman and Drvn4wood like this.
  7. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ooooh, nice stove.
     
    NYCountry and Drvn4wood like this.
  8. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Thank you. Just fired it up. Gonna drop tonight. Gotta be cold by you
     
    papadave likes this.
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, but it's a roller coaster.
    Warm, cool, warm, cool.
    Winter's comin'.
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Looking good! Nice to get that done b4 the season! Nice work.
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  11. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I agree one day cold one day warm. Winter sure is sneaking up on us. Bring it on.
     
  12. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Thanks WS after looking at the forecast I said I have to get it done today. Are u all set for the winter
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  13. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Nah, happens every year.
    It can't fool me....I know it's coming. I'm quick like that.:thumbs:
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  14. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Sounds good.

    Yup, all set. Just put a night load in, and ill probably get it going again tomorrow morning.
     
    papadave and NYCountry like this.
  15. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Thats
    that's good . Always good to be ready. Enjoy the btus
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  16. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Always good to be on point.
     
    papadave likes this.