Like a little piece of melt in your mouth heaven right there
Doooood !!!!
You need a real cooker... and maybe I could move up there and get married to your sister?
[ATTACH]
And I was at Walmart and brisket is on sale...17-18 pound packers 45 bucks or so
Hey buddy I used the chock block on the big joe today!!!:D
overweight under powered over engineered german pos with parts mostly NLA unless its chinese crap......hows that????
well,i guess that depends what your used to....
heres some advice........dont fall in love with that thing.
At least it didn't pop the fuel tank Back together wheel bolts torqued to spec[ATTACH]
Musta picked up a small split of wood in the tread of the tire and forced it thru the fender....I heard it and got out and looked but didn't see...
yup
Laura Jean got injured[ATTACH]
Large roaster and local raised fresh pork belly [ATTACH]
Clean smoke,275 or so til the bacons cooked ....I never timed it..maybe 30 40 min? I use low sodium bacon