Did you see it? Backwoods Savage ? The fan.
Interesting, another use for recycled coffee grounds Grounds. Power By Coffee
This reminded me of Backwoods Savage [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:yes: I mean :rofl: :lol: PS Son of a Woodcutter , no bathrooms so byob (bucket) while flying
Whoa, awesome lightning storm tonight!! I don't think I've ever seen this many all in such a short period of time ever. Isn't it funny to be...
:rofl: :lol:
Does anyone here grow mealworms for their chickens? On a side note, here I get black stink beetles, (they FREAK me out I'm getting a migraine...
If it matters, the pine beetle out here traveled along river banks. Across one state into another till most out here had it.
Thank you, I just checked, my ACV is not organic, I'll get some :)
Moth Photographers Group – Antheraea polyphemus – 7757
I think I remember you posting that back then? Yes, the one here was under our patio light too.... I think it's the species you saw, I counted...
Crud, just caught something light orange colored in a glimpse through my slider door through the screen. It was jumping on the hen coop trying to...
There's another one very similar, but has different "eyes" on it's wings. Interesting we have the same one as Brad in CT!
Ooh, we had one here on our screen door early morning just after dawn when I opened the sliding door a week or two ago. It stayed there for over...
Kiddo was riding with another's younger sister that yakked. Little sister was clear but it ran down the seat to MY kids buttocks!!! I was...
Happy Birthday Lady :)
Whew!! I successfully made it through another Kiddo Birthday Pizza Party and several hours at the carnival :) ( I missed last year :( )
:( :mad: