Yes, since every piece of crud was stamped with paper work reduction and privacy verbiage and there were sufficient pages to start a roaring...
Well the federal crud is done for another year what a joke.
Whatsa matter you, no speak Engrish :doh:. Currently we are getting calls from 614-715-4190 which is known for being a social engineering scam...
Just restarted the stove, today was cleaning day. State taxes are done and the Federal almost.
Power costs up here can eat a pellet mill alive and spit out the bones. That is the reason ScotL (MWP) is installing a power plant of its own.
Beer did someone say :cheers:.
Given the date and the fact that tax season is fast closing I decided I'd start filling out some forms, at least today's musical interlude is...
Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war sub ole buddy.
Pellet stove? I though that was a framistan from a 1931 DeLorean.
I ordered several 1/8 " thick pre made gaskets from Brunner's http://pelletblowers.com/bbandp/ these are much better than the normal ones...
[MEDIA]
This morning's musical interlude is being brought to you by the American Theater Organ Society Radio at http://atosradio.com:8001/ATOSRadio .
Forget the zombie a...., it makes it easier when the dam white chit hits, less chance of slipping on the crud.
Likely his chit pellets are better than most folks normal ones.
You never know what you'll hear, some lively dance music or caterwauling what's its. If you have a stream player it can be found at...
Listening to Ancient FM nothing like a little medieval music to start the day.
Hey, why aren't you folks going for those that are out in the rain? They are in plastic bags :whistle:.
No the sump pump is for the snozzle, takes care of the lack of suitable drainage. The really bad part is as long as I am upright no real issue...
You can, I chose not to.
I don't think that having that :cheers: will help all that much ivanhoe, I tried it for the sinus situation yesterday evening and it was no help...