https://youtube.com/shorts/BhofHuY7Na4?si=enxj-atAjSIzBOMV Sorry about the angle. The wood is some sort of gum.
Here's the splitter. And a new wedge since the last picture. We have a furnace but choose to heat with wood. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
One hell of a pair[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah this stuff is 3 years dry and we burned a little bit last year. I just have legitimately no interest.
What the heck? So does the c on a pro saw just mean convenience and that's the auto tune on the big ones?
Standard carb or mtronic? A muffler mod wakes those up big time.
I've got a 362 that was my first saw and I did a little too and a funky little ms250c that was given to me because no one else wanted it. They're...
I can take a video but I doubt I can post it. I guess I need to start YouTube.
And to top it all off I'm running a mastermind work saws 462 and a "mostly stock " 346xpne.
:D Thanks! I'm running out of room again.
I'm 45 minutes north east of Saint Louis. I'm at 250 a cord for dry and 200 for green but no takers yet. A stand out by the road at 100/face cord...
I've got a lead on 6 large cherry trees a farmer wants gone so that should be a nice haul.
Just joined but I've been on OPE forum awhile. Here's my stockpile, in the barn is 11x16 and 10-12 feet tall. And the trusty 4runner that drags it...