[ATTACH]
I thought someone the others would have been deleted before that one.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Shop ?? that needs to go to the scrap yard.....................
Don't :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Finished as far as I am taking it, they will clean, sand and paint. [ATTACH]
My theory has always been if it is more than half to rent I buy it. If you buy it you always have it and if you decide to sell it. you will get...
Wha wha wha What’s everyone talking about working fi fi fine here
So long story short I got talked into removing a tub and installing a shower. The customer showed me what they wanted to do, I objected and they...
:yes:Can't see it from my house
Beretta buys them and then Ruger disappears just like Remington buying Para Ordnance
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am glad most members did not recognize this logo [ATTACH]