What about Lady?
Same here, 80's the day before, woke up to the 20's yesterday and everything frosted over. WWW was sleeping in the recliner, it was 59* in here lol.
I have combo CO/smoke detectors in the 3 main parts of our home, which includes the room wood stove is in and the room the pellet stove is in.
Ugg, sorry about the smoke, we were smoky here yesterday and the day before from CA, WA, MT and UT fires.
Bullets
How are you?
I'm so sorry Larry! That said I wish I had not got on the merry go round and broke my ribs, I should have know better but seemed so natural to me...
Too cute!
LOL we burn our pellet stove 365, but a couple months in the summer it's only mornings.
WWW is deriving way too much satisfaction from the fly strips he hung up :rofl: :lol: , flies are really bad this fall and come in every time I...
:rofl: :lol:, I'm sorry, days like that suck!!!
My Caragana's in the front yard are changing. Interesting the ones in the back are not yet.
Thanks a bunch :)
Cash Larue , I'm looking at getting an electric splitter. All lodgepole, dried in round or log, but by the time we (he) gets to it it's tinder...
Happy Birthday! Double nickles!!!!!!!! Woo!
I hope the "installer" is not robbing peter to pay paul...
:drool::drool::drool: Weird I don't see garages in a lot of houses you post?
What size is the lot it's on and is it city sewer/tap/LNG?
Well yes, but it was great house in a coveted area.... She didn't even put a sign up. What a scammer
I might guess it was in experienced photographer. My sister is a Realtor and the pics she took of my home were AWFUL!