X3. Some nice looking rounds there spotted owl :thumbs:
Not everyone can say they have a redwood in their yard.
My electric splitter. I use a piece of pipe to speed up splitting 16" splits.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think the whole truck frowns :( FORD tough baby! :dex:
Happy Birthday WeldrDave :handshake:
Passed the score on the way home Wednesday and noticed another guy cutting. Planned on cutting the black birch on the hill (post #151 above) and...
Probably from all the vibration in those Huskies! :eek: :whistle:
Sweet jig there Gary! :thumbs:
You sly dog you! :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Nice stuff there. Kinda on my bucket list of woods to score. I've only scrounged one small trunk.
Ive encountered blow over BL's that are still alive despite being horizontal for years. They send shoots up perpendicular to the trunk. Rather...
No comment! :D :whistle:
Some great wood there Mike. My favorite! ;) Great to see this thread revived. I really enjoy watching you determined hoarders get it done....
I don't score a lot of it and I'd say it 50/50 on living ones of they are infested by ants in the center. Bl its maybe 1/3 in my experience....
Congrats on your purchase. I use mine when I do bundle assembly. I often make splits smaller and it fits the bill. I did split some big 14"...
:jaw:
Some nice wood there Eric. Slow and steady gets it done! :thumbs: How's that 362 treating you?
:popcorn:
One of my late cats used to get in that twisted position in front of the insert. I nicknamed him pretzel puss. Sometimes I'd come home from work...
Too bad about that. The only positive is that sass is very rot resistant so they have an extended "shelf life" like the black locust around here....