It didn’t seem frozen just seemed to need a little help to get turning. Sounds like having a spare may be a good idea. Thanks!
Hi guys. So I had something new happen this afternoon on our 2 month old Heatmaster G10,000 I noticed in the afternoon that our gas had come on to...
That stinks. Sorry to hear that.:tears:
I feel your pain. We had an outdoor wood burner heating 3 different buildings & it was all I could do to have enough for each season. One year I...
Best answer.:)
Did you click on it & find it?
:handshake:
That’s me!
Sobering sad reminder.My heart goes out to his family & friends. If it could happen to an experienced fellow like him it could happen to any of...
Yikes!!!!
That is an excellent observation sir. I know EXACTLY what you mean. Our children can be such an accurate mirror to our short comings. I see so...
Our neighbor has one made by Breeo. Crazy the thing cost like $1600.00 bucks or something like that.
I hear ya man.
Having a super sharp chain & tearing into some firewood & the saws cutting like a demon & then you hit some hardware ot a stone in the bark or...
A really sore back when I have my heart set on furewooding.:( Thankfully that’s not the case currently but has been several times in the past.
I just ordered a Husqvarna top handle battery powered saw. Not sure if the voltage but it might be 40 volt. Not due in till 2nd week of February.:(
Those fire pits look very nice!
Thank you Lukem. I never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed!:whistle:
:) I read Lukems post about loading the stove as well but when I tried to move the coals from one side of the firebox to the other a lot of them...