Great Scott! Floor looks amazing farmer steve!:handshake:
The feet get the blood going thru them, so heat is transferred inevitably. True in-floor radiant allows the room air temp (with less drafty leaks...
Start here the fuse - Echo 490
I’d be wearing my jacket, supervising watching. :salute: :rofl: :lol: Nice work thebierguy :handshake:
I just about read that title wrong in my head.... :rofl: :lol:
Deader, more deader, deadest.... There- there’s some more degrees. :D :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
That’s gonna need a tall chimney to vent 2 feet above the canopy........ :D
:salute: :thumbs:
I was referring to the many times you’ve described cutting/felling large trees with a 16” bar... some time ago.
Backwoods Savage would remind you that saw works from both sides of the tree... :yes: :D
True story. But perhaps with a little ingenuity one could alter the prefab structure at the four corners (substitute taller 6x6 posts maybe) and...
That really is a heck of price!:salute:
I feel it, a little nibble, tip of the fishing pole is jiggling- quick! Set the hook! LoL
Have you priced metal carports?
Rock solid plan! :) Nice equipment upgrades! :yes: I wish you much success!!! :salute:
Just happened to look at NWS a few minutes ago... :eek: :rolleyes: o_O :picard: :shiver: [ATTACH] Heck, it just snowed this past Friday. :loco:...
I guess the green tint is from the smorgasbord of melted wax scents? Otherwise it looks like you’ve made a bunch of fresh grass clipping fire...
There was potential for it to be brought up, so I went there early. I personally am anti regulation on many things, so it is my hope that you...
No regulation requiring kiln dried? If not, I say go for it!
Yep- thems funny, Loon.