Given the number of branches, it was the only thing around. However, there's other trees now growing up into it's branches. There's that one...
The new houses behind you are coming right along.
Maybe their skyline was attached to it.
Good morning, everyone. I'm taking dad to an ear Dr this afternoon. Hopefully, It'll be the last visit of this kind. Stay safe Stay healthy
If I'm needing to empty a hot ash tray, I don't leave the ash door open for long. I open, slide out the tray, close door, empty tray, return...
I totally agree. 80% of my wood is oak. It works for me, where I have room for 12cord, onsite, which affords plenty of time to let it dry for 3...
There's still more at my friend's daughter's place. Rounds would need to be split/noodles. What's left is the biggest.
What are you planning to bring me? :cool:
50? Well, that deserves --- [MEDIA]
I saw that. I wondered who would comment. :salute:
The DAWGS had one of their defensive linemen come up lame, right at the end of the game. I haven't heard the prognosis. I'm guessing they'll sit...
My wood fairu friend stopped by this morning with a PU load of red oak that he cut at his daughter's yesterday. [ATTACH] Pretty much the...
I think mom is already fully adjusted. The food is good, so it won't take dad long at all. There's still a list of things to deal with. IE:...
Good morning, everyone. Cold day to start. 33⁰ and a bit breezy. We had a squall line come through yesterday late afternoon. Cell phones...
Sass smells like root beer. Love cutting it.
Yup. Same here. Propane for hot water and cooktop. Low usage, higher per gallon. At least our fuel oil tank gets filled once in 4 years. Thank...
No pallets here. Raised PT 2x4's.
We were about 10 mins away from a cell signal, in event of emergency.
Thunder snow is way cool!:thumbs:
Cool looking leaf. I've never seen one before.