...to a couple of members who got together and helped me out...... Out of respect for what they did, I won't mention their names but I will tell...
:yes:
Welcome to the nuthouse! I'd say you are already well on your way, we're glad you joined up with us! Pull a chair up next to the fire and kick...
I still love that song, can remember it from back when I was a kid..... That was a haunting tragedy.....they weren't very far from safety when it...
Sean, a big thank you from me too. We'll have to try and figure out an easier way to do it . . I appreciate all the time you put into this stuff.
You're doing VERY well, especially for a beginner! Are you running the stove hot or just mediocre? That could explain what little bit of...
I'd love to have a nice box elder log to slab into boards!! BTW yes that's box elder.......lol
You lucky bugger........be safe and stay warm...
I highly doubt that thing could handle a mower deck!!
Whoa.....lol
Maybe I had a "special" invite.....:p
I'm glad that everyone had a great time and I'm proud to see the support from our awesome FHC members!! I truly would have LOVED to have been...
The method I used was to peel back 1/3 of the backing material, and firmly fold it out of the way......position the sticker exactly where you want...
Awesome everyone! When you go to put them on whatever you're planning on putting them on, make sure the surface is clean and dry. Be careful...
The administration and moderators are always able to help out if you need us, as well as all out wonderful members here.... It's pretty laid...
Just finished up an EAB removal this evening, have three more at the guys neighbors to do this weekend. And the neighbor down the road wants me...
Perfect in every aspect! It's neat how moments like this, as simple as it may be, can unleash such a powerful statement!
There'll be more soon!
Welcome to the family, Rich!! Pull up a seat, glad to have you! Awesome first post and nice looking setup!!
I was afraid of ordering too many orange stickers because I wasn't sure they'd be hot sellers.... Guess I screwed up!! :saw::thumbs: