So that's internal correct?
As many have stated that comment is just BS from a person who does not know how to run a stove.
What flue temps do the BKK run with normal operating conditions?
Till there aint no trees to cut!:p Nice story BWS.
Found some cheap batteries on ebay for my harbor freight MM and I take them out when not using it, they last much longer.
I like the idea of the solar kilns but dont have any use for it as I have plenty of room for wood and time to cut it.
Not sure what the point would be, I start a lot of fires from scratch in the burn season and have no problems what so ever.
With the relative humidity we have here in Iowa about 16 to 17% is all the lower I can get it no matter how old it is.
Do you monitor flue temps, a cool chimney can give you creosote even with dry wood.
Most of my wood is about 17% which is about as low as I can get it here in Iowa but I have burnt 19 or 20% and really cant tell much difference....
Why would anyone think there is anything wrong with 19% moisture content, what am I missing?
As chief says the end play is for thermal expansion, what type of oil you use can make a big difference, I used clock oil on mine one year and it...
You can also check for hot spots in your electrical panel and outlets and switches.
You have learned well!:yes:
Someone help me out here, exactly who is supposed to lighten up?
Some seem to have a problem with comprehension . Guy wants to buy a MM so help him out or shut your pie hole!:D
I just dont get the negative comments about the MM's either, we preach and demand dry wood but for some reason many seem to not like the idea of...
You mean less?:D
Yes it has been said before and it might be in the instructions but mine works just fine with out doing it.
Never had to do that.