Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bmmillp & christina & DaleM & Darrell Gentle & Hoytman & Ronron & Scout & smoke show & TheRambler &...
Thanks for the advice. I think I will leave them alone then.
I thought you would like to see the changes during our day. The first three pictures were taken at 5:30 AM. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Have you a final picture of everything installed back on the truck?
I never noticed whether mine have a scent. I do know that the spot I plunked them in was successful for them and I would hate to move them now....
Gorgeous, gorgeous morning today. campinspecter is heading out for a load of firewood, I have bookkeeping and gardening to do. I should tackle...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to daffonce & frosty & GHarbin & Gregger89 & intonativefishes & Kat & Onofrio & Pula
I am not an expert but watched a lot of videos about it as my small crop last year bombed. when they have been in the ground too long and the...
I think that judging from the weight of it, that once it is in place, it is going to stay there and never move.
Is this a garage or a house you have been working on? I know you used pallets for the construction.
When we lost Rascal to the cougar, Cricket wasn't outside but Shadow was with Allan when he found him and she went after the cougar to chase it...
We have the great promise of Jesus to look forward to in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 and John's fervent prayer in Revelation 22:20 He who testifies...
thank for sharing your slice of paradise with us. It is quite colourful and takes quite a bit of work to keep it up.
pics when it is finished?
I hope you are keeping a collection of them somewhere and consider publishing them. A man of many talents: photographer and poet.
Morning all. It is going to be a gorgeous day out there. Resting in the Lord today. Our morning sunrise brings to mind Psalm 19: 1-4 1 The...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill Lion & bulldozerjoe & bwhunter85 & christopher & Darrengadget & Delanga & EFG3 & Iceboy & Mad Beaver...
Are you the poet? You have posted some pretty neat ones over the last little while.
Staying at home this summer so lots of house projects to be doing. Started a garden after almost 8 years of not having one. One big job has been...
Just got back from our walk. Really nice out there but didn't get much from the forecasted rain. I will have to water the garden this morning....