Finished the wall framing and set the bottom course of plywood yesterday which is pressure treated. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Most of...
You're a good man sir! :salute: I don't care what the rest of the FHC says!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
You"re not a glutton for punishment Joe...you're a wood hoarder! :woodsign: :dex: :salute: What percentage did he take off the original...
Hard to like this one Jason. Really sorry to hear of the layoff. Will you be able to collect? $uck$ even more having to move those slabs.
That is a beautiful site sir. Great job getting it cut up! :thumbs: Are you hand splitting or using a hydro?
Fond memories of a teen cutting tall skinny dead dogwood from my dads lot. Growing wild, mostly barkless and hard as rocks. We would drag a...
Way to get it done Mike! Good amount of wood there! Wounds are a common casualty of hoarding. Glad it was only minor.
I love it when gravity is on your side at a score! Going uphill $uck$. :headbang:Right Eric Wanderweg ;)
X2 :salute: Why I'm proud to among the fine folks on FHC!
True. You have to read the fine print on eBay listings if they use a stock image. Id be not happy in the OP case either.
I own both and they are great saws. Cutting mostly softwoods that's a great two saw plan. Been running the 361 as of late. 500i will see action...
File a complaint with eBay and show pics. You should get your money back from ebay. Give him bad feedback too. There's a lot of volume sellers...
X2! :picard: I actually like my work too for the most part.
Way to get it done Mike. :thumbs: If you're grabbing that bank log try using your hookeroon on it. Stab the trunk on the low side and try to...
Nice truck. How much wood in splits will it hold?
Glad you are safe Bill and your place wasn't damaged other than the trees. Those storms are scary for sure. I avoid gum at all costs. Be sure...
NOT MY WORK, but qualifies for this thread. 10" dogwood. Mebbe he's inventing a new technique...the interior hinge? :picard: :saw:[IMG]Looks...
Remote chance to go diagonally over front yard. I almost left when I got there after seeing it. Guy called me as he saw me on the video doorbell...
Moderating can you correct my typo in the title. "buy" should be "but" MANY THANKS! :salute:
Scrounged some shagbark today and lots of nuggets and shorties ideal for smoking. I've saved pignut in the past. Which works best in your...