Playing the file copy game. Getting rid of the FAT32 format on my USB 3.0 1TB hard drive. Anyone got a favorite router? Must be capable of...
Oh boy a remote controlled craper just wait until the hackers find that!!
When playing with modems using my cheap little PC I always raise a pretty decent firewall (never trust your ISP boys and girls) until I'm sure the...
Well somewhat, not where I was hoping to be. But things are running despite TWC playing with their email systems. I've just about had it with...
Shields down, router is running and there be media being served. Now I'm back to December 27, 2015 plus a faster internet service.
Shields still up router is installed but not so sure things are quite correct, but now I need to get my HD connected and watch that thrash, then...
Shields still up, new modem operational, next up install router. I step forward 3 back. Situation .......
Shields up going down for modem replacement.
New modem is in Gorham for delivery.
Hey Doggy, You and your wife get to spoil them and get them going then you send them back home. It is very important that you develop a strong...
Did a recycle run, worked on cleaning up part of the flower garden. Then we went into the big city of Portland and attended a rather large Alumni...
Well have a new DOCSIS 3.0 Modem en-route and NetGear will be getting the C6300 back after the new unit is up and running and the prepaid shipping...
St Earl, sorry to hear about having to have your kitty put down. My shadow had to be put down last July. Kitties are good company, even when...
But today is not the 2016 income tax deadline. income tax dead line 2016 - Google Search
To quote the mod .... "pellet/beer/bills.............." and he wants me to tell everyone what the priority should be ... I'll let others help...
His priorities are a bit messed up.
Well the net of mine was $30 and some odd cents so it makes very little difference.
Got cha tax returns done and sent in? Looks like I have to help the boss with the car load of donations for the Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary...
Nope, just ask the general there. He'll set you straight, just as he did the British group captain.
Happy birthday Pellet Hound. Not so sure the smoothies help in the POE department.