Are they painted? The ones I have seen pulled off houses around here are lead paint coated and would make you grow an extra... well you get the...
@Grizzly Adam, just to add to the confusion: 1.) Will the current member albums be migrated(if that is proper computer jargon) over to the new...
I could see chicken parm in there.
Adam, how are members going to know which albums are shared so they can add pictures?
Adam, I sent you one, but it needs one turn counterclockwise. Not sure why it loaded wrong.
Good advice already given. I do a lot of drywall repairs in my job, but I would not feel confident in that one. If it was me, I would locate all...
What ever price you paid for it, is worth it in memories and a great family project.
Sweet. I so need a new hobby.
Nice area and company you have there. Good to see you back, folks have been wondering where you have been not too long ago.
Gary has a color picture, so he is ruled out my friend.
Wow, rustic. I can guarantee I will be making one in the mud oven. Thank you in advance for showing me this one.
It looks like it was a beautiful day, and big, dry log piles. Next he will tell us that they probably had something really good to eat when they...
Yeah, those daugerrotypes can break easy:whistle::rofl: :lol:.
Can you e mail your response to him with your concerns and possible violations? CYA in writing so there is a record and no "he said, she said"...
I am just wondering if the zoom can be limited so it does not get too close in. Just an overview of the state seems adequate to me.
I could see this helping nail down GTG locations or meet ups by region. Nice feature.
Opening late, Puritan blue laws here in Ma. Blah, blah. Had to unload the truck this morning.
Long day here. Up at 4:30 getting ready for setting up the booth at a fall festival. Out the door at 6:00 am. Set up and ready by 9:00am. It...
I had to Google "hail canon." Very interesting. I never heard of them.
I'll have to try that Larry. I have a recipe for cream of tomato with ground sausage and tortellini that is a belly stuffer.