Cool! Depends on what time you get to the bridges too. We used to go Saturday to Saturday. Leave super early and get to the bridges by 8....
Nice short ride for you. Ex and I used to rent a house in Sandwich. Tiny little cottage right on the beach.
Here's some pics including the original cover. Also the spring is broken in the lever on the top of the handle. Does not affect...
Drop a Viagra in the gas tank??? :eek: :rofl: :lol: Just a thought! :D
Plenty of woods and plenty of critters. Wishing they'd eat more chipmunks. Not that often we hear them. Of course with the warm weather the...
Thats cool. Was it hooting during the day? We heard one here a couple nights ago
Good job there Bill! :thumbs: Those were the perfect size. I like the camo paint.
Stopped at a local OPE dealer today and no fuel filters in stock for this saw. They are on order though.
I couldn't find it so I called the dealer on the saws sticker. Gave them the serial #, guy looked it up and he bought the saw May 2018. We had...
I may have to go to the local compost center to see what I can "add" to inventory.
Ill bet you would! Shipping fee is $500 :makeitrain" uh oh...is this the start of you bugging me to buy MY 241?:picard: Let the banter begin,...
I removed it all with the cleaver before loading. Any strays got taken off when split and if I miss any albeit small they come off when assembled.
mebbe I can bring those 100 bundles to you instead. We'll split the profit. Called him today and he still isn't ready. Didn't have time to...
Bought it used in 2010. Hardly used it. Recent carb tune up kit, tune up kit, and used pull starter assembly. Starts easily and runs but from...
Woohoo! HVBW! You can get a huge premium!!! :makeitrain" I used BW for bundles a couple years back when I was short on bundle wood. Supposedly...
Yes. I have the time now with my work schedule getting changed daily. Job juggling as I call it. All my others ate up his "original" bundles...
Not that often I do go vertical or get the splitter to a cut. Ill noodle when cutting at a score. Need to keep the mess at a minimum here. The...
Well the ground has finally dried enough for me to get the splitter there. Started in yesterday. Been a long time since I used a splitter...
Great work fellas! :thumbs: Nice cooler morning for wooding.
apparently this has been an issue for years now. IIRC i bought batteries on eBay a few years back and they barely held a charge. Seller accepted...