Are ya still getting the rocket down in front Marvin? Up in Rocks picture he has the same thing going on but with the air full open. [IMG]
Chit happens!:salute: Happy burning man. :coldone:
Good stuff Marvin! Something just loose?
Looks in the pic that it aint stopping any air? :hair: :coldone:
All I'm getting at is if everything is shut tight the rocket ya got going on the bottom of the fire seems to be getting quite a bit of air. Pretty...
If this is with everything shut tight? I'd say your primary is still open quite a bit. Can you see the plate under the stove? [IMG]
She does like her Crab Legs.:stirpot: :coldone: [IMG]
Picked one of these up a few years back and its been hassle free since.:yes: Echo - CS-310, 30.5CC Chain Saw with 14" Bar | Reinders
:rofl: :lol: I gotta go grab another beer now! :coldone: [IMG]
Tried to cook some sausages last night and it didn't go very well.:hair::coldone: Liveleak.com - Shocking moment man accidentally sets fire to...
Maybe you can just tap the top of the latch receiver with a small hammer instead of cutting the handle off the door itself? Did it last week...
Did you get the door gasket problem solved Marvin?
Nice deer man!:yes: Surprised New Dave wasn't sitting in your spot when ya got there? :rofl: :lol:
Something Big is up with your stove Marvin as it shouldn't be a worry like your having.:whistle: If I crashed for the night it sure wouldn't be...
Primary.
Marvin.. Had the same kinda problem when I first lit the T5.:whistle: Ash door leaked so cleaned it out then sealed it with high heat caulking...
Still bleeding good Chvy so might have to go sit in line at the hospital?:whistle:
Road trip to the cottage this morning to check it out and grab a few of these for all-nighters here at home.:yes: [IMG] So I figured for some...
Stepped out the backdoor for a squirt and thought we were cold yoops? :dennis:(-2°C × 9/5) + 32 = 28.4°F - You win!:coldone:
Do ya got enough room in the carport to do this with a bunch of it? [IMG]