My first burn pot died an early death and was replaced, the air bypasses lead to burn pot ash build up that in turn lead to a reducing air staved...
All three and a bottle brush if that is the case.
No matter it is NFG at this point as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Rick can run some tests on it for me.
Sure, my old one did over 35 ton.
I post with no comment burn pot with less than 40 bags through it. [ATTACH]
What are those screws for one on each sidewall? I haven't seen a pellet roaster that didn't have ash traps they are there your job is to find them.
Battery still charging.
Too much draft results in a runaway fire and overheating of the stove and chimney. It also wastes wood. In a forced draft system such as a pellet...
Actually you can.
Ha, ha speak to Mr. Takeman about a strokes very common effect.:hair::wacky::doh::dex::faint::emb::emb:
Have the camera, charging the damm battery. She rarely uses it so every time I go for it it is charge time.
Don just as soon as I shut the stove down for its weekly cleaning next Thursday I'll post the new pot picture sometime today after I locate the...
Well you claiming otherwise? Show your proof.
Nope the rubber really hits the ground when you get a bit long o the tooth. I still have my mind and it is still swearing so I should be fine.
Make certain you keep that pension plan information and keep after them if they claim they owe you nothing specifically if you worked in a merger...
The grating is narrowing as well as breaking and pulling back from each end the two pots are different in their slot and hole configurations(got...
I'll be sending that burn pot back as I heard from Don yesterday evening. Mean while I'm on the old pot which has issues but no where near what...
Sorry Larry we only brew and drink, however we do play with stoves.
Ya nailed it Sub.
Pages 24 and 25 clean out covers are at the back below the fake fire brick one on each side, make certain the burnpot ash drop plate is in the...