There is another potential benefit to your purchase. I assume it's Mtronic? They were offering manual carb versions recently. Anyway, you can buy...
Im sure that trend will continue. Lol
Later on my brother had blue and red ticks and a plot.
We did this a lot when I was growing up. Dad always had a few hounds. Red bones, black and tans, treeing walkers.
Definitely a big difference. My brother in law has a 311. I'll just say Id bet he would appreciate a 50cc professional saw over what he has. I've...
I figured you would be impressed with it or the 550 over the 311 you already have.
It looks very similar to the Zenoah design my 543 and 4350 have. They have an O-ring for a seal though that the filter fits over vs setting...
I just put a West Coast Saws three point dog on my 241, the one that I'll never sell to BuzzsawBrad, that 241... anyway, I like it enough I might...
The air filter deal is odd to me. They have other saws with the round pleated automotive style filter. Time for an update to the 501 filtration...
I agree. I'm not sure why they aren't.
Its addicting for sure. Its a bummer I have no saw carcasses to bring and burn.
I do like the grease through crankshaft deal on the Husqvarna 543xp / RedMax 4350 saws I have. No removing the clutch to grease.
I'll see how much I can collect.
Burned them. Lol
I haven't but I've gotten a used saw that the crank was ruined from a similar situation. I grease mine at least yearly or more depending on how...
We tried putting 3" thick chunks in the fire. It needs to be thinner as its like a big heat sink. Nearly impossible to cut because it clogs up...
Lol. 6.5 pounds and all magnesium except the pull start cover and original air filter cover. I put a velocity stack on it to mount that filter....
Retirement plan. Buy a semi load now, sell when gas saw products are illegal to produce anymore.
I only started this journey so I understood what the guys were talking about and it snowballed into having to see it for myself....
Same here. Anything I care about and want real performance from goes to Kevin. Cheap or free saws are what I play with for the porting practice. I...