How did you pop the flywheel off? Few wacks of a mallet? Two screwdrivers to pry?
That must be round skip? Maybe is RK?? I don't feel like looking it up now. I don't have them all memorized
They say full chisel dull faster. I have never run any in 3/8 on my main saws but on my small saws I have some semi chains and they do seem to...
I don't even like grinding my 32" bar!
So your not hand filing those milling chains :-)
I have a piston stop for husky I think But not sure I will use it. I have heard people poking holes in pistons with them. So when I need to...
Turn your phone sideways :-)
Phone videos here too. Or our 6to7 year old point and shoot camera. Wife has a fancy d3300 I think Nikon but no way am I taking it out and Making...
$100 more than a wild thing!
I need to keep a good semi chisel chain that I grind to something like 28° maybe and see what it does..and have one at 30°as well. I usually use...
I thought you were saying that you actually bought the saw your talking about then the scammer used the same add to "keep selling" the saw that...
I haven't cut Osage but cut locust and it's pretty bad. You may as well be rototilling with the saw!
Your "mother in law's girlfriend has an ms250 race saw"??
So your one of the people that they have taken actual pictures from eBay or CL and use them to sell a real saw that they don't own...someone else...
Or that 880 that the guy is selling for his son and it's NIB and only like $500. Son is either in school and bought it but didn't use it and...
Yea 1127 parts are cheap esp since huztle makes them. Might be worth a look offer and fix it up if you want a 311 , oh wait that's not an 1127
There obvious on the scams. Being knocked over the head and killed can happen anywhere. How often do uou see a JD tractor for sale that 25hp has...
Don't try an 044/440 or 460 then
Still no pics!!