Welcome Rona!
Welcome Rhody....we love pics of "new" stoves, or pics of new members stoves (hint, hint)
Got hooked on that when I was in Japan during college. Still drink occasionally here.....LOVE it!:like:
IMO, I think you should check the store the day before delivery. Box stores are notorious for delivering whatever is closest to the forklift....
Yep :drool:
Nice job, Bud!!
IMO, at those prices, I'd be all over the Set's with a ton or 2 of the Uncle Jed's.
:drool::drool:
Yes, I remember that well.....that's why the generator is on my mind. For this place I have now (approx. 1000 sq. ft), I'd probably get one of...
The Greene Team are a good pellet, although a few people claimed they were a little too ashy for them in past years. PrestoLog's are also a good...
Yes, it's VERY weird for me not to be out shopping for the best deal on pellets. But I have to suffer through the winter w/ the...
Well, hate to have to say this, but yes, propane will be burning here. The place came with (2) 120 Gal tanks that were FULL (and free)! Once...
Yep, sold it beginning of July. The new place was cheap, much smaller than previous place, but needed a TON of work. About 25 minutes north.
Removed all the gutter downspouts on my new abode. Believe it or not, the previous owner had installed all of them upside down.....water leaked...
I know the OP thought it was the right stove for his situation, but it seems to be the classic example of an under-sized stove.
IMO, if that's a bolt-on step, I'd contact the trailer manufacturer and inquire about their nearest dealer.....original parts are best. If it's...
IMO, the Englander is the best choice for what you want, mainly due to it's being a well known brand, and the customer service is second to none...
OK, I understand someone who's having $$ issues and can't buy yet. But for anyone else, as I stated last winter when people were running out of...
Still under warranty?
A decent cleaning, maybe a quick paint job, and then Craigs list?