BTW, I got the good wedges. These "fit all trees" :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] Wonder if mrfancyplants would agree. :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :eek::bug: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Definitely nice to hear that Maple is mending well. :yes: bigfrank I grew up with Boston's, great dogs. :thumbs: Great pics as well. :yes:
Glad to see you're making right by your neighbor, and not returning it broken. :yes: It's pretty crappy when someone borrows something and brings...
Can't speak to reliability, but they say Made in US. Heavy Duty Hour Meters and Gauges
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :eek:
Thx HolsatiaRedneck :yes: Stopped today and picked up two 5 1/2" wedges. I got your PM, quite similar to a link someone posted.. Felling...
Yep wedges are on the shopping list. And, yep, a safe drop is a good one in my book as well. :thumbs:
Not to worry, I know my skill level is low, but one doesn't get better without practice. Thx for moral support. :handshake:
Ban him.. Ban him.. :eek: :hair: [ATTACH] Ok.. not really. :emb::whistle:
Yes, the uphill portion was leaning while the downhill side was much straighter, so I felt it would naturally head that direction. I wanted it...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Come to the vertical side.. :eek: :thumbs:
Looking great Ashwatcher :yes:
Got the tree dropped today, things didn't go as planned. :hair::doh: Honestly, I seriously thought about not videoing the rest, but if nothing...
Welcome aboard scr9268 :cheers: I have no useful information to offer on that splitter or the spring. I'd probably find a local shop and see...
Welcome aboard Evans :handshake: Myself and a friend split the cost of a 25 Ton cub cadet, believe it has a Honda engine, but not certain....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Long as it's a safe drop, it's a good one. :thumbs:
Thanks CBVT :thumbs:
You hit the nail on the head. :yes: Already have 3 friends lined up and we're gonna have some fun out there. :saw::tree: No set date as yet,...
[ATTACH] So, there's that. :doh: