Nice looking sticks of wood!
First time keeping pecan out of the chipper. Big stem broke and still hanging. Someone’s Tahoe barely escaped death. I’ll pick up the big part...
Lol excuse me, I’d like the take a nap for 12hrs and wake up with a smile package. The worst I ever blew out my back happened while putting on...
That sucks and I’d lose my chit if someone jacked my saws. Stihl keeps record of the serial #’s and who bought them, so hopefully the scumbag gets...
Hot and dry to cooler and muddy. Some areas in western NC might see 6” before this rain train moves through. First all day rain since I don’t know...
I have 2 rows of splits on pallets with space between rows. I bridge the gap on top with splits and pile shorts on top.
Sweet load of oak! Looks to be all straight grain easy splitting rounds.
5/32
Haha The 462 was only saw that I didn’t have to stop and pull noodles out of the clutch cover.
Nice honey hole you got there. Everything looks good!
I’ve seen mice while moving wood, but never a snake. One ran from the pile I stacked today. I know they are around and where there’s mice there’s...
70cc noodle shootout [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Isn’t that what they make creosote buster logs for? Jk I have to scale A frame and than get on top of the chimney. I put it off as long as I can....
There is a 4 lane in my town that has a mostly 45mph speed limit. Everyone is running 55-60+ mph on the 45mph strip. On the section that has a...
That is one mega load of rounds! :yes:
Are they paying you for the tree removal, or just for the wood?
A big ash
Looks a lot like the oak I’m burning this winter.
Did you ask if you could have the pallets? Lol
There are some compound looking leaves in the pic. I don’t think I’ve seen a Siberian elm, but the Chinese Elm has small leaves. The wood is not...