Thanks for the post, Shawn. Welcome!
Good morning, members. 30⁰ and overcast to start. Mid-50's later. Rain tonight. A few things in the yard need attention. Then, some grocery...
Good morning, members. Cold and clear. Heading to upper 40's and sunny. Today is toolshed reorg day. There's only so much "put it there for...
Nice scrounge!
Giddyup!
Putting the truck to work! Any annoying issues with it?
Nice BTU's laying there. Looks like it was a fun day.
I rake the ashes so it falls through a grate into an ash pan. Whatever remains, is burned in the next fire.
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and clear. Near 40 and sunny later. I think it'll go for a walk this morning. Then, a few things in the...
I got those a number of years ago from Home Depot. I can't find where their listed. This looks close, but not sure. [ATTACH]
Will you leave that tree blocking the lane?
Dang.... there's so many FHC secrets. A forensics group? Sweet!
Need to cover any remains with sticks and brush.
Is it yours?? :rofl: :lol:
3yr will be fine. I know ash and RM dry quicker than oak, but I have a few cords of shoulder wood ready to go now. I intend to work the...
Topped off the rack this morning, before the rains come in. [ATTACH] Pretty obvious which is ash and what's red maple, eh? You can zoom in...
Dawgs on at 4pm!
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and overcast. Rainy day ahead in the 50's. I'm hoping to get some splitting in, before the rain starts....
I just started tracking the number of 8' racks I empty. As I empty them, I make a calendar entry of when and what racks. I like to refill as...
I'm guessing Swedish candles here and there.