Loved it as a kid and still do. But now eating it in ways other than boiled. Grilled is good. Raw added to a salad is also good. Also good...
Why not cut the letters out of wood, then nail them on the face of that sign. They may get old and faded, but the lettering will still be there...
Why did you stop, you were just getting interesting!:rofl: :lol:
It would seem that the GPS in the cell phone could be used to shut it down if the speed was above, lets just say something like 15 mph. I know...
Thanks for the reply. The stories here are some of the most interesting ones. Cutting, slitting and hauling wood is certainly hard work. Good...
sure would be nice to know the story behind that wall of wood.
Oh man, I couldn't put a like on that cracked engine, but I can for you solution. Take care of the back!
I've had a lot smaller falling wood snap the chit out of me. No fun at all. Hate being slammed.
At least he was quick to sit up. Had he been really hurt, he wouln't be moving much. Still that is a lot to hit you when you are trying so hard...
Love the wood, and really like the little helper you have there! Enjoy every moment. You know how everyone says how fast they grow. Let me tell...
Horrible. Hate that kind of thing happening. I wish there was some way to disable cell phones in a moving vehicle. I can't multitask so any...
It that a good thing?
What flow rate did you end up with. My uncle was a well driller and did drill my well. Went down just a few feet in soil then into ledge. Has...
Is that Reb Bud I can see in the background of the first picture, rt side.?
I've been considering adding some premium viewing options. I have Netflix, HULU and prime. Now there is HBO to go and I can add stars or Showtime...
Best day of this year so far. Warm sunny day, only a small breeze. One of my son's took his family fishing. They had a very good time. [ATTACH]
Very nice and thank you for attending.
Now that is reason to celebrate!
Dave, I would hate to see your Vet bills. I know you have other family expenses.
you, our friend, are the smart one! The thing you may want to do next is to let your coworkers forget that you have a stash. When the shortages...