I planned on splitting until the rain started yesterday. Topped off the gas and a light rain started a bit later. Being in the mid 40's it...
The rest of the wood in there is elm as well. Two scores back in the Fall and it split rather straight and clean. If some one told me I'd have a...
When you have good product word gets around. :yes: FHC standards makes for good product! Plus its a good incentive to hoard more wood!...
Mine broke last month and I got a new one. $25 and $15 monthly . Works for this cheapskate. My old man hands hate touch screen phones. It...
I resemble that remark! :emb:
Pretty neat. Wonder how long it took to grow around it? Great conversation piece, but for $10,000?
Four loads is a lot. I may have done that many once. Hats off to ya buddy! :tip:
I bought my 361 from jo191145 Summer 2020 when my 460 got wounded in action. He bought it new(sort of) and barely used it so it had very low...
Go tall or go home!:stacker: :dex:
Moved a mound of splits Thursday and filled an empty half cord rack.[ATTACH] Spent the afternoon rolling out big rounds and using the splitter...
Another nice load from Wanderweg Wood! :woodsign: Ever consider some side rails for the truck?
Im gonna try laying a 2x4/1x3 on the flat so the stack initially is tilted and as it dries it will even out. Its 6 rows deep and the back rows...
Topped it off with elm from my recent cut.[ATTACH]
6'6" clearance from floor to bottom of "beams" The 2-3 rows closest to the front will tilt badly with uneven drying. Gotta combat this somehow...
Got both front and back "beams" up yesterday. Ill frame the divider wall and start filling it up next week even without the roof done...
Well its a shoe in for the hall of shame that's for sure! At least the tailgate anyhow! :rofl: :lol: WeldrDave says it belongs in the...
Better in the stove than in the dumpster. Nice grab RB! :thumbs:
Last weekend I had a lady drive an hour to buy 125+ pcs of firewood and a big bag of kindling for $99. I pulled the price out of the air as I had...
Cold and windy last week and just seasonably cold now. Frozen ground has been nice. Old age is catching up with me though as my endurance isn't...
:bug:Dontcha wish all your loads looked like that? What's the weather for your area over the next few days Gary?