Not random....we got hammered this morning. This isn't close to to being all the damage. https://photos.app.goo.gl/fpC6pM84XePBkw5y8
Hello? Miss Dig? Yeah, we need the location of...nevermind.
Lol. .080 is the max size line I believe.
My bad. Its .080 line.
It has to be that. The line is .060 if I recall. Or .065
I haven't had to put any in since buying it. In fact, its using so little line, I'm probably going to buy the pre loaded spools. I can trim the...
We used VW bug frunk hoods. Lol
Do you have a 12" miter saw?
It was pretty good for a frozen pie. Screaming Sicilian meat lovers. I added some extra cheese.
Good catch bud. We have started seeing them more frequently the last 2-3 years. Last year we had one trying yo bury eggs in our back yard. We...
:handshake:
Echo 2511P for limbing and small stuff.
You are in denial. If you are actively searching for deals, you are not in CAD remission.
No worries. I've eaten less that one bite in my life as I spit that out when the parents forced me to try it. Lol
Winner winner, chicken liver....same here bud.
I don't. Nasty. My parents liked liver and onions and this liver "paste" in a tube...braunschweiger.
I'm pretty safe. I don't think he's coming to any GTGs up here. Lol
I will try it if you bring it to a GTG that I can attend.
Yeah. Lol. You couldn't get 1/2 a pull in before it came to an abrupt hault. It wasn't just a matter of enlarging the decomp hole either as it had...
I use it religiously on the saw that sports this reading. In fact I had to modify the decomp so it would stay open when pulling it over. [ATTACH]