We're finally enjoying some decent weather here in the mountains of central PA, I hope everyone else is doing the same.... We cooked around 15lbs of chicken and 3 big racks of ribs on the keyhole pit today, as well as two big trays of homemade white cheddar mac-n-cheese in the smoker. Let's remember those that give up ALL so that we can enjoy these freedoms we cherish so much. God Bless those who sacrificed their lives for the sake of our beloved USA.
I find there is more than one Memorial day for me. My best man was killed in VN and I think of him often. He has been gone for 50 years next month. Named our second son after him.
God bless America.....may we always remember....All gave some and some gave all. Peace and comfort to those who have lost a family member in service to this great nation.
Just a quiet day of reflection for me. I really appreciate living in this great nation under our beloved flag. The day did not go unnoticed.