In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Having fun with a super cedar

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Screwloose, May 8, 2019.

  1. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    So we received a super cedar at the Savage gtg extraordinaire. I'm showing it around as a "freeze dried hamburger patty. Developed by a doomsday prepper. So far it's been a easy to sell the spoof.
     
    yooperdave, Thor, Chaz and 12 others like this.
  2. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I did something similar. I made a round label and stuck it on. It said it was dehydrated pulled pork and I had instructions on how to re-constitute it. It was passed around and everybody smelled it.
     
    yooperdave, Thor, Chaz and 9 others like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,620
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    No pranks, but Dear Husband calls them hamburgers too.
     
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,283
    Likes Received:
    58,506
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Hahaha...I thought they were Hamburgers sitting on the prize table...Seemed kinda weird but I am used to weird and thought nothing of it!!
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    I have to tell Thomas about this thread. :rofl: :lol:

    I've told people to take one out on their boat, light it and set it in the water then leave. Fun times.
     
  6. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

    Now that's funny.
    :thumbs: