From the other thread I posted. Started around 9 to 530. A friend helped and got half. Took 2 cords split to his house and 3/4 cords split to my house along with 2 cords of rounds. My arms feel like they will fall out of their sockets and my right eye is twitching.
I prescribe a hot shower, 4-5 advil, a heating pad, and maybe a beverage. That is a pile of work done! did you guys tackle that stump?
Hit the sack brother I've been there it isn't fun. Good job looks like a sweet truck to haul with too.
Brian, that looks like a FANTASTIC day of hard work, and a HEAP of well-earned primo firewood..... I'm sure you'll be feeling it for several days, but that hard work will pay off (and be remembered again) when you burn that wood in a couple years.... I gotta ask the question too, though.....did you guys get the stump? There was nearly a truckload of wood just in that stump!!
We left the stump, that thing would be a bear. We also left 4 lengths, which we will buck and split for the homeowner, as he has a fireplace.
[ "Gary_602z, post: 9564, member: 71"]How is the left nut? (On the splitter of course). Gary[/quote] It wont be having any ones in the near future!
Ill sleep soon. The 250 superduty kicks azz! It wasnt meant for speed, but it can haul like nobody's business!
Zap, A crisp morning, 35F and jumped to low 60's. The wind really kicks up the sawdust when not working in the woods
T Thx Scotty, no stump yet. We will, it was getting late. I suspect 1 to 2 cords in that stump. The picture doesn't show a 5th shoot off the main stump. There's probably 5 hrs css just in that stump. Its unbelievable. At least 5 ft across. Insanity I tell you!